This is the (CC) Clan website

"when duty calls... shoot em in the balls!"

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > availability for practice for competitive gaming

Blackout, Black
M-F 8pm-10pm EST Sat. Varies depending on work Sun. Most times are good
--

"Whatever you are, be a good one."  -Abraham Lincoln

BLACKOUT

August 27, 2011 at 10:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[CC] bullit70

Saturdays 7:00 PST till when ever, Sunday afternoons to early evening.

--

8) MY NAME IS BULLIT FOR A REASON 8)

August 28, 2011 at 2:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

(CC) Longshot

id be able to be on afternoons central time. when you guys and dealer are on at night its ussaly like 8  9 or 10 my time. im either just getting home from guitar practice or just going to bed while hes either hopping on or when you guys are playing. but id say anytime in early to late afternoons like 1pm-7pm central. possibly some nights at 10 pm or 9 pm

--

August 30, 2011 at 5:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(CC) Pfc Russell

mon-tue 7-9 fri-sat 6-when ever  sun can make a time

--

August 30, 2011 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CC-WOLFMAN

mon-thurs 7-930 fri-sat 6 to when ever sunday can make time only weekends i wont be on are drill weekends and i can post those days if need be just let me know

--

every dog has there day

August 30, 2011 at 7:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(CC) Longshot

ill be able to do it anytime over weekend aslong as its after church on sundays.  thats only reason i wouldn't be on on sundays.

--

August 31, 2011 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(CC) Longshot

ALSO I would be willing to come up with tactics alongside with johnny and pitbull (seeing as how i was in a top ranking mwr clan)and not only did i learn  things about tactics, i was the main sniper for the clan battles provided many in battle desicions along with in war leaders. i provided many  noticable errors  to their attention ( which you tend to notice the small things when looking for oppents through a sniper scope.) one excercise we liked to do was avoid the snipers sight. because the more flexible and covert your movements are the better it is to be able to survive and sneak around on people. anyways contact me in game if you guys are interested in me helping with clan war tactics. PLEASE REPLY.

--

September 5, 2011 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

kiralove

as it is i have no set times so i will do my best to get on saterday and sunday.

since it seems to be the most popular...

kira

--

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.

Bruce Lee

September 13, 2011 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

(CC) CLAN
Site Owner

as we all know i am on almost everynight after 9 est  and all weekend long so any time is good with me lets get this shit done and get rolling

--

I AM THE BIG BAD DOG IN THIS YARD!

September 13, 2011 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

931 views - 3 comments
825 views - 0 comments
832 views - 0 comments

Recent Podcasts