This is the (CC) Clan website

"when duty calls... shoot em in the balls!"

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > boom is out of clan

(CC) CLAN
Site Owner

just so everyone knows boom has left the clan and took us all off his ally list and did not say anything to anyone so he is now a traitor everyone check your list and make sure he is gone

--

I AM THE BIG BAD DOG IN THIS YARD!

May 30, 2011 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ENS

theres no coming back mwuahaha

--

YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME:lol:

May 30, 2011 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Krad

I knew he was playing with another clan, one where he wasnt hosting all the time, but I didnt think he was going to bail out on us totally. I would have thought he would have said good bye at least. Oh well ,when duty calls..... shoot Boom in the balls!!!!

May 30, 2011 at 7:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[CC] bullit70

Krad at May 30, 2011 at 7:17 PM

I knew he was playing with another clan, one where he wasnt hosting all the time, but I didnt think he was going to bail out on us totally. I would have thought he would have said good bye at least. Oh well ,when duty calls..... shoot Boom in the balls!!!!

Ya i also know about that i think he posted it somewere but i can't belive he just turned his back on us. I know i haven't been on alot because of my working 7 days a week now but i would never just turn my back on the clan. He will die a traders death.

--

8) MY NAME IS BULLIT FOR A REASON 8)

May 30, 2011 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ENS

Yea but he came back begging to return  and we did let him back , but he turned his back on us again and left again. o well i liked playing with him, but its gonna be better when i give him negatives haha

--

YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME:lol:

May 30, 2011 at 9:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Krad

I agree with you guys, its just sad the way things went down with boom. No reason to turn your back on our clan.Like you Bullit, I havent been on much either, but I would never turn my back on our clan.Its the best clan on black ops, we have a great variaty of people. Its great playing the game with everyone, and even more fun busting each others balls in the lobby!!

May 31, 2011 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[CC] bullit70

ENS at May 30, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Yea but he came back begging to return  and we did let him back , but he turned his back on us again and left again. o well i liked playing with him, but its gonna be better when i give him negatives haha

OOOOO ok I didn't know that he was let back into the clan, well with that being said then ya thats is a bitch thing to do. o well. i don't have work this weekend so i shoud be on friday and saturday night. oooo i can't wait. what can i say i miss you guys LOL

--

8) MY NAME IS BULLIT FOR A REASON 8)

June 1, 2011 at 10:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

(CC) Longshot

Krad at May 30, 2011 at 7:17 PM

LETS SHOOT BOOM IN SE BALLS> TWIZTED WAYZ OF THE SKY RAINING FIRE DOWN UPON HIS HEAD!! BOOM SHALL PERISH BY NUT SHOT!

--

June 13, 2011 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

958 views - 3 comments
848 views - 0 comments
859 views - 0 comments

Recent Podcasts